NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Jones T-Shirts, Inc. Black Friday 2015 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes‚”) is open to citizens and legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Jones T-shirts Inc., its advertising agencies, contractors, or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Immediate family member‚ shall be deemed to mean spouse, domestic partner, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. The Sweepstakes is subject to United States federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is being administered in the United States and shall only be construed and evaluated according to the law of the state of Utah. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Jones T-Shirts, Inc., 3210 N Canyon Rd Suite 204 Provo, UT 84604 (the “Sponsor‚”).
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry, at any time, for any violation of the Official Rules.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM on Tuesday, November 24th, 2015 and lasts until 11:59 PM Friday November 27th 2015 (Mountain Standard Time).
5. ENTRY PROCESS: There are two ways to enter the sweepstakes. No purchase necessary.
5a) Each customer that places an order of $99 or more during the Entry Period on Jones T-shirts website, located at http://www.jonestshirts.com will automatically receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. There is no limit to the number of entries per person and each separate order will constitute a distinct entry.
5b) No Purchase Necessary - A single sweepstakes entry can be made by sending a postcard with your full name, address, phone number and a valid email address to JonesTshirts Inc. ATTN Black Friday Sweepstakes 3210 N Canyon Rd Suite 204 Provo, UT 84604. The postcard must be postmarked by Friday Nov 27th 2015 and arrive at our Provo, UT offices by Thurs Dec 3rd, 2015.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
6. RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes. The drawing will be conducted by a Sponsor representative on or about December 4th, 2015. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from the eligible entries at its sole discretion.
7. PRIZES: One winner will receive a brand new Fire HD 10 inch tablet WIFI 16 GB model. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to alter prizes if required by local laws or as deemed necessary at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and taxes associated with the receipt of a prize. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, does not respond in a timely fashion as determined by the Sponsor, is ineligible, or is otherwise unavailable, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from other entrants. Sponsor reserves the right to change the award for the Prize at its sole discretion and without advance notice to the respective winners or entrants.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the Prize from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who provides false registration information or that it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor‚ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent and related companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the ‚Released Parties‚) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. By voluntarily participating in the Sweepstakes, you permit and authorize Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiaries and its employees, agents, and personnel who are acting on Sponsor behalf to use your photograph or other likeness for purposes related to the business of Sponsor, including the publicity, marketing, and promotion of Sponsor and its products. Your photograph or likeness may be copied and distributed by means of various media, including video presentations, television, news bulletins, electronic and physical mailings, billboards or signs, brochures, magazines, newspapers, and placement and usage on Sponsor websites and social media pages or feeds, including Facebook and Twitter. While Sponsor will endeavor to use your photograph or likeness in accordance with standards of good judgment, Sponsor cannot warranty or guarantee that any further dissemination of your photograph or likeness will be subject to Sponsor supervision or control. Accordingly, you agree to release Sponsor from any and all liability related to the use and dissemination of your photograph or likeness.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Utah. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Utah or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Utah.
12. SEVERABILITY: If any term of these Official Rules shall be found to be void or contrary to law, such term shall be deemed to be severable from the other terms and provisions herein, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall remain in effect.
13. RESULTS: The Winner will be posted on the Website at http://www.jonestshirts.com/tshirtspecial on or around December 4th 2015. Winners will also be notified by e-mail address and phone number provided.